Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Knock...Knock...Who's There?... Me!

Hi!

Today is January 4, 2011 and this is my first blog entry. So let me introduce myself. My name is sharee anne gorman also known as annienomad - cyberpoet in some parts.

I have several areas of interest and thought starting a blog might be a good way to sort of bring them all together under one roof, so to speak.

I don't want to take over the world. I just want what I think most of us want - a little corner that we can call our own. A place where we can be ourselves, think our own thoughts, have meaningful conversations and share our insights in an artistic, thoughtful way...in a form or forum that we can be proud of.

Today is about introductions so feel free to look around. Check out my links. See if you find anything that rings a bell of mutual interest or inspires thought.

And I'll see you in cyberspace,
Annie

4 comments:

  1. ...or more appropriately a"Cyber-Space cadet"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affirmative...Ground control to Major Tom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. Amazing. Thanks so much for the comment, and video, on my blog. I can't wait to see your own blog unfold.

    Welcome - and thanks again!

    - Rabbit

    ReplyDelete